Motion Industries’ employees provide the highest levels of customer service. Our Media Buyer/Planner assists the department with purchasing and placing advertisements for the company. Media Buyers/Planners are key players in the advertising and marketing industry.
- Developing and managing the relationship with media companies to increase Motion’s brand on their platforms
- Overseeing the advertising strategy for the company
- Buying print and digital media for Motion’s corporate and supplier co-op ad placements
- Identifying and evaluating new advertising opportunities
- Designing the corporate and supplier co-op ad placements
- Assessing the efficiency and reporting the results of certain platforms and media channels
- Executing media-based promotional strategies
Skills Required for Position:
- Ability to organize multiple overlapping projects
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Ability to prioritize areas of responsibility
- Motivated self-starter who is capable of working both individually and with a team
- MS Office and Creative Suite
- Detail oriented but able to work within a strategic plan
Qualifications for Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Studies, Journalism, Business, or Marketing preferred
- Experience: 5+ Years’ Experience
- Experience in data analysis
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of more than 550 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 6.5 million parts from Motion's extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, Safety Supplies, Process Pumps and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers' facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.