We are looking for a highly motivated, full-stack, Senior Software Engineer that is excited about problem-solving, creating software solutions and that enjoys working in an Team-oriented environment where those contributions are valued, make a difference and are rewarded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide engineering estimates.
- Analyze software requirements to propose software solutions.
- Develop software solutions to meet functional specifications using Microsoft C#
- Troubleshoot software and fix bugs
- Work in a team environment and collaborate effectively to create software solutions
- Use Agile development tools to track and communicate project progress
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 - 8 years of related experience
- Proven experience creating software solutions using C#, Microsoft ASP.NET and MVC
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015 and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Proven experience in creating database objects, writing queries in T-SQL and writing stored procedures
- Ability to estimate the work required and deliver the project on schedule as estimated
- Ability to learn the business and product quickly, and adapt to a dynamic development environment
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, Agile Team Experience, Microsoft ASP.NET, MVC 5, and XML, Experience creating database tables, writing queries and stored procedures using T-SQL.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Entity Framework 6.0 or higher.
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment Tools like Bamboo, Jenkins or similar.