McLeod Software is seeking a Process Analyst/Systems Trainer for our headquarters in Birmingham, AL. They will lead and deliver logistics Process Consulting and Software Training to large Enterprise accounts (brokerage and asset based).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Sr. Logistics consultant and process improvement engineer for our Enterprise clients (TL, LTL, Brokerage and Intermodal)
- Apply in-depth knowledge of McLeod’s Software products to create customized training programs that enable our Enterprise customers to improve their operational and backoffice processes;
- Revamp external methodology and approach by applying industry best practices
- Lead train the trainer workshops, and assist customers develop their own training programs (as needed)
- Train customers on-site or by Web Ex, phone, or email on LoadMaster, LoadMaster LTL, PowerBroker and 3rd party Interfaces
- Develop internal training programs for LoadMaster and Powerbroker products
- Facilitate internal training for 3rd party interfaces, industry knowledge, Industry certifications, and personal development seminars
- Provide process and business consulting services to clients. Make comprehensive business recommendations to enterprise clients on custom modifications, benefits of upgrades, and purchase of ancillary modules
- Assist sales with technical information for upgrade and new business proposals
- Lead or assist marketing with Value Engineering studies
- Lead and assist customers in developing Standard Operation Procedures based on the customer’s needs and industry best practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to conduct professional business meetings
- Technical Training Experience
- Experience presenting to “C” level employees
- Work independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Travel 90% (the travel percentage will eventually die down to 50% - 60%)
- Trucking Experience where they have industry knowledge and practical knowledge as a software user, i.e. (broker, dispatcher, settlements clerk, etc.) is a HUGE plus
Interested in joining the McLeod team?
McLeod Software is the leading developer and provider of transportation management software to trucking and freight brokerage companies in the United States for over 30 years. Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, McLeod is rapidly growing and are highly respected within the transportation industry. We believe that our employees are our greatest competitive advantage. Each employee contributes directly to McLeod Software’s growth and success, and we look for individuals who take pride in their work and in being a member of our team. We count on our employees to take action and to do things that will help us to keep building healthy partnerships with our customers. In fact, over 25% of our employees have stayed with McLeod Software for over ten (10) years.
If you are passionate about technology, committed to doing amazing work and serving customers, then McLeod Software is the company for you! We are looking for professionals with a passion for tackling difficult technical issues and creating compelling solutions.
McLeod Software offers a competitive benefits package and company perks that include:
- Wellness program
- Casual dress code
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
- Generous family medical and dental insurance plans
- Company-paid life insurance
- Free online training for Cisco, PMP and Technical Certifications
- Education Assistance Program
McLeod Software does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify.