We are looking for a self-driven database developer to join our Product Development team. Our team designs, builds and maintains applications related to the trucking industry. This role will work within the software development group in our recruiting division. You’ll have the opportunity to directly impact our products and processes and provide insight into our product health and performance.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize & write MySQL queries for software development
- Partner with leadership & analysts to pull product data and reports
- Design and document database schema
- Develop and identify tools to provide better access to data across the organization
Skills we currently need include:
- PHP and PHP Frameworks
Bonus points for skills in:
- Data encryption & security
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Written and verbal communication in English.
This position can be located in Tuscaloosa AL, Draper UT, Charlotte NC or Remote.
Job Type: Full-time
Randall-Reilly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.