Simpeo is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our growing team! Simpeo is a professional employer organization (PEO), and our mission is to help employer groups grow their businesses, reduce costs, and improve the lives of their employees. Through a single easy to use platform, Simpeo has simplified payroll, benefits, and compliance; we are the PEO of the future.
The Payroll Specialist serves as the primary contact for our client's payroll needs. The Payroll Specialist is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to each client and to ensure that work product is high quality. This position will require 8-hour days, flexible hours and overtime on occasion. Some travel may be required and overnight stay on rare occasions.
Preferred Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 3+ years of experience processing high-volume multi-state payrolls daily preferred.
• Strong understanding of payroll tax principles and wage and hour laws.
• Payroll certification is preferred but not required.
• PEO experience is preferred but not required.
• Certified Payroll Professional designation is preferred but not required.
Benefits and Perks
• Paid Time Off
• Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision.
• Professional development opportunities