We are looking for a highly motivated Front-End Developer that is excited about problem-solving, creating software solutions and that enjoys working in a Team-oriented environment where those contributions are valued, make a difference and are rewarded.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aid in the building of user interfaces.
- Build reusable components and libraries.
- Work with design team and other stakeholders to plan projects.
- Help translate prototypes to code.
- Keep up with front end technology and make recommendations as needed.
- 3+ years experience in front end development.
- Ability to work in a variety of technologies including Angular, and .Net.
- Proven experience building front end projects.
- Ability to estimate effort and deliver on time.
- Ability to switch between and work on multiple projects.
- Experience with Angular and React.
- Experience working with a design framework like Bootstrap.
- CSS knowledge is a big plus.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors like LESS, Sass/SCSS.
- Git version control and GitHub.
- Knowledge of build systems like Gulp, Webpack, Parcel.
ADTRAV Corporation an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.