Under general supervision, the Compensation Analyst will support development, implementation and administration of the company’s Sales and Variable Compensation programs and systems. The Compensation Analyst will also assist with job descriptions, job classifications, benchmark compensation, and annual compensation plan documents. Consults with business stakeholders to understand their varying needs and complexities. Works with the HR team to ensure appropriate legal (FMLA, ADA, EEOC, FLSA, etc.) and Motion’s policy compliance. May make recommendations to managers regarding sales compensation plans, bonus plans, job descriptions, salaries, systems improvements and job classifications.
- Responsible for the design, communication, implementation, administration, and analysis of all sales and variable pay compensation programs.
- Advises and coordinates with management and staff in the proper classification of positions, interpretation of job classifications and the application of compensation policies and procedures.
- Prepares job descriptions, recommends compensation/salary ranges and communicates recommendations.
- Performs analysis to support the development, implementation, and administration of Motion’s sales and variable compensation programs and potential impacts.
- Updates, Implements and manages sales and variable compensation-related documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent abilities on time management, flexibility and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses high level of integrity, ability to develop strong employee relationships, and desire to work in a team environment.
- Strong consultative, analytical, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and accurately with all levels of the organization; daily interaction with sales representatives, sales management and executive leadership
- Must be proactive, detailed/results oriented and possess strong ethical and accuracy standards
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Human Resources, Math or a related area and 3-5 years of related experience.
- CCP, PHR/SPHR or other applicable industry recognized license preferred
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.