Perform customer specific configuration and setup for go-live implementation. Provide software training for end users in the form of either on-site or web based events for new installations or upgrades.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Setup / configure customers Document Power instance prior to training / go-live.
- Provide software training for end users in the form of on-site training and go-live support as well as WebEx training for new installations or upgrades.
- Provide customers with consultation services on the use of Document Power and how they can achieve maximum benefit of the software.
- Communicate any potential issues with a customer implementation to the Project Manager so it can be documented and escalated if necessary.
- Work with Imaging Product Group to determine validity of any identified defects and prioritize defect resolutions.
- Communicate with customers following upgrades and new installations.
- Submit expense reports and system updates for onsite visits.
Secondary Role Responsibilities
- Conduct in house training for Foundation class and Document Power demo’s.
- Assist as needed in Imaging Support queue (Level 1 support calls)
- Be a mentor for all members of the Imaging Services Team.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- PC / SQL experience
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple, parallel projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of software and/ or transportation industry preferred.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively at all levels of an organization and to interact confidently with senior management.
- Ability to maintain a friendly attitude with others (customers and other employees) regardless of situation.
- Ability to communicate technical information coherently, both verbally and in writing, to customers with various levels of education.
- Ability to control emotions and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Bachelor degree from accredited University preferred
Interested in joining the McLeod team?
McLeod Software is the leading developer and provider of transportation management software to trucking and freight brokerage companies in the United States for over 30 years. Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, McLeod is rapidly growing and are highly respected within the transportation industry. We believe that our employees are our greatest competitive advantage. Each employee contributes directly to McLeod Software’s growth and success, and we look for individuals who take pride in their work and in being a member of our team. We count on our employees to take action and to do things that will help us to keep building healthy partnerships with our customers. In fact, over 25% of our employees have stayed with McLeod Software for over ten (10) years.
If you are passionate about technology, committed to doing amazing work and serving customers, then McLeod Software is the company for you! We are looking for professionals with a passion for tackling difficult technical issues and creating compelling solutions.
McLeod Software offers a competitive benefits package and company perks that include:
- Wellness program
- Casual dress code
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
- Generous family medical and dental insurance plans
- Company-paid life insurance
- Free online training for Cisco, PMP and Technical Certifications
- Education Assistance Program
McLeod Software does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify.