The Integration Support Specialist – Interfaces will support customer installations and upgrades of the McLeod LoadMaster third party interface module products and other integration products including, but not limited to:
- Brokerage Tracking (Macropoint, FourKites, uFollowit, LoadTrack)
- Carrier Insurance Monitoring Interface
- Carrier Scorecard
- Breakthrough Fuel
- Fuel Optimization Interface (IDSC, Expert Fuel, ProMiles)
- Fuel Tax Export (OTS, JJ Keller, Comdata, PC Miler, Tcheck), Vusion)
- Market Insight
- Market Rate Export
- PC Miler Multi-version Interface
- Private Notification Network
- Tenstreet Integration
- Vehicle Maintenance Interface (Cetaris, Dossier, PACCAR, Squarerigger, TMT)
- Manhattan Associated: Driver & Load Interface
- TransCore Market Rate Index Interface
- GPS Fuel Tax Module
This includes working with the customer and integration vendor partners to coordinate implementation of these products, setup/installation of the modules, and training the customer. The Specialist will provide support to customers and work with Engagement Managers, Account Managers, Business Analysts, and Programmers as necessary for modifications to the product to meet the clients’ needs.
- Install, test and train third party interface module products and other integration products as listed above for McLeod's largest strategic accounts.
- Work with internal ECS group, customers and trading partners through project life-cycle to answer questions, make recommendations, test and provide Interface Support.
- Consult with internal and external customers to discuss and resolve deficiencies, discuss possible modifications, and train on enhancements to third party interface module products and other integration products.
- Assist with installation of third party interface module products and other integration interfaces for new project roll-outs, upgrades, and software update of interface related software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve interface application issues escalated from customer support and other departments.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot the support issues relating to third party interface module products and other integration.
- Write SQL scripts when necessary to add, update, load, unload or delete data.
- Review interface log files, transaction reports and recovery entries via database tools to resolve any outstanding errors and identify both internal and external training opportunities.
- Train new hires on processes and procedures.
- Train customers and business prospects at Annual Users Conference.
- Occasional Travel to train Customers onsite.
- Work with customers to obtain specifications and requirements for modifications or product enhancements to be used by the interface Programmers for new interface installations or existing interface installations in compliance with SDLC.