Impact Technology Group is looking for a Desktop Support Technician. If hired, you would be working directly with firm clients on networks of varying size and complexity.
This job requires a great attitude, professional appearance, solid work ethic and a desire to be challenged. You must be able to provide clients with an excellent service experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. The primary working hours being Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Answer and respond to client request via ticketing system, email and/or phone
- Process help desk request tickets
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Assist users with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop equipment and software applications
- Ensures desktop\laptop computers communicate with file servers, email servers and application servers
- 2 years experience with Windows 7, 8, 10 Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and Internet Explorer in order to perform analysis and correct issues
- 3 years experience with anti-virus and spyware software
- Experience with Office 365 and G Suite is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with Windows desktop operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 10, etc.)
- Working knowledge of desktop peripheral devices (printers, scanners, etc.)