We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
We're looking for a talented full-time QA tester who is passionate about writing and running tests and working with stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
What You'll Do
- Write and execute test scenarios
- Execute test cases
- Work closely with Product to create robust test plans
- Documentation and tracking of defects
- Provide testing status
- Follow agile methodology, working directly alongside Software Engineers, DevOps, UX and Product Owners.
What You'll Need
- College degree
- Proficient in proofreading, editing, and attention to detail
- Able to work and communicate well with others
- Able to produce and exercise rigorous test procedures and recognize errors
- Strong ownership and organizational skills
- Able to work independently as required
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Experience working in software QA
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with the Scrum process
The QA tester role offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, unlimited paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.