Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctors appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our team hails from companies such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Goldman Sachs. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Jay-Z and Robert Downey Jr. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco office.
About the Role
You will work on our paid acquisition channels. You'll work closely with our product, partnerships, and engineering teams and be responsible for our core business metrics.
We’re a growth-stage company: you will ideate, conceptualize, plan, prioritize, and execute on growth experiments. If rolling up your sleeves to execute gives you pause, this is not the right role for you.
- Develop strategies for high-quality branding and targeted audience growth.
- Execute on the strategy and all other initiatives across several paid channels.
- Collaborate with team on iterative distribution experiments - testing new platforms, content, and formats.
- Educate the team on all-things-distribution - best practices, new trends, and emerging platforms/strategies.
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive user growth, retention, engagement, and/or revenue.
- Track, interpret, and share data around distribution stats, performance, and industry insights / benchmarks. Continuously articulate learnings and funnel these into new experiments.
- Oversee all distribution lists with an emphasis on email - continuously tracking and updating data, segmenting, monitoring performance, maintaining list health, and thinking up new user-centric ways to grow/improve target list.
- +3 years of performance marketing
- Highly analytical, preferably SQL knowledge
-A learner, never afraid to try new things, fail, and do it again (and again).
- Self-motivated, focused on executing well, and enjoy being hands-on
- Comfortable working in ambiguous circumstances and can make decisions with incomplete information
- Facile with analytics and metrics, and you use them to inform what you do.
- A believer in details, always optimizing for the time and preparation needed to achieve quality.