Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctors appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our team hails from companies such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Goldman Sachs. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Jay-Z and Robert Downey Jr. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco office.
About the Role
We are looking for an incredible generalist recruiter to acquire top talent for mission-critical non-technical roles across Ethos' business units. Someone passionate about building a culture from the ground up, excited about setting a broader vision as well as implementing it from end-to-end will thrive at this role.
- Has 5+ years of prior experience recruiting tech talent (more senior experience welcome -- responsibility set and comp will adjust accordingly)
- Has high energy, enthusiasm and ability to inspire others with a vision
- Organized and systematic, with a knack for building processes that scale
- Creative at brainstorming a path forward when stuck
- Proactive, humble, and genuine in communications
- Thorough, with a very high attention to detail
- Drive all talent acquisition efforts, including recruiting top talent across the different teams in close collaboration with senior management
- Develop our candidate sourcing strategies and work with sourcing vendors
- Optimize our processes for the best outcome, from candidate identification to offer