Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctors appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our team hails from companies such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Goldman Sachs. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Jay-Z and Robert Downey Jr. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco office.
About the Role
Want to have a huge impact on US families? Ethos is a new kind of life insurance for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctor's appointments or hidden fees. Unlike traditional life insurance companies, Ethos uses technology and analytics to offer extraordinary convenience and affordable pricing.
What You’ll Do
- Grow new business by identifying and developing new partnership opportunities
- Prioritize potential partners based on potential growth, speed of launch, and and alignment with our mission
- Manage existing partner relationships and making them more productive.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to build more tools and systems for partners.
- 5+ years of BD, preferably at a consumer financial technology company
- Preferably an MBA from a top-tier institution
- Have startup grit and relentless pursuit of success
- Experience with complex contracts and negotiation
- Business minded. Intuition of what partnerships work and how to make them successful.
- Imagination - how can we turn something small into something big
- Mission driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills