Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctors appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our team hails from companies such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Goldman Sachs. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Jay-Z and Robert Downey Jr. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco office.
About the Role
As a member of the Partnerships team, you will report to the Head of Business Development helping to create growth and revenue by identifying, executing, and managing affiliate partnerships and strategic initiatives. You'll contribute to Ethos partner programs by understanding market dynamics, evaluating new opportunities, conducting partner outreach, negotiating agreements, and nurturing partner relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Lead growth of Ethos’ affiliate program by identifying opportunities, leading discussions and executing agreements and growing partner relationships.
- Manage and grow revenue opportunities with existing affiliate partners through conversion optimization and collaboration around marketing programs.
- Strike a balance between driving growth and evaluating opportunities in the context of what Ethos needs to strategically grow our business.
- 3+ years in partnerships, or similar role, with experience working with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication, networking, prospect identification, relationship-building, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, collaborative cross-functional environment
- BS/BA degree