Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctors appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our team hails from companies such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Goldman Sachs. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Jay-Z and Robert Downey Jr. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco office.
About the Role
Life insurance is so important - it can keep a family together in their most vulnerable time. 5% of US children will lose a parent before 18 years of age. 75 million families rely on life insurance to protect against this. But it's traditionally a massive headache. Ethos is the next generation of this incredible product.
We are looking for a very sophisticated marketer to take a high-growth startup with a game-changing product and build a high-performance growth machine. We see the opportunity as a mix of scaled performance marketing, brand marketing and organic growth. We have adequate capital to both build an incredible team and deploy through many channels.
- Oversee all our marketing efforts
- Responsible for core acquisition metrics
- Build and manage the team in your image (today 4 growth team members, looking to expand to 15 within the next 6 months).
- Report to the CEO, help set goals and objectives
- Experience as a marketing leader, growing from series B to series D.
- Hiring and managing an A+ marketing or growth team
- Direct-to-consumer focus (fintech experience is a bonus)
- Responsible for a product, channel, or US location
- Owned core acquisition metrics: revenue, users acquired, etc.
- History of delivering on growth numbers
- Deep expertise on 2-3 channels
- Highly analytical