Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctors appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our team hails from companies such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Goldman Sachs. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Jay-Z and Robert Downey Jr. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco office.
About the Role
- Deliver caring, innovative customer experiences to users through personal interactions that drive a first-class purchase and customer experience
- Become a master of our life insurance product and be able to distill complex concepts into something that is natural to understand
- Look at our customer data to figure out how we can make our product and experience better
- Develop strategies around our customer experience that will lower costs and improve the quality and speed of our operation
- Own projects from beginning to end that are critical to the overall success of Ethos, operating across teams such as engineering, product, marketing and operations
- Be our customer's advocate
- Very people friendly!
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Ability to learn CRM systems quickly