Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctors appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our team hails from companies such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Goldman Sachs. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Jay-Z and Robert Downey Jr. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco office.
About the Role
Ethos is looking for a new Marketing Production Designer to join the team! You will be the graphic design point person for all-things production-related. You'll be assisting the growth marketing team, supporting their print and digital designs needs.
This role will blend an strong emphasis on production work, with an opportunities to create new designs guided by our brand guidelines. You'll need to be detailed oriented, proficient with design and productivity tools, and capable of handling variable workloads while maintaining the highest of quality standards.
As the Marketing Designer, you will be responsible for creating collateral pieces such as direct mailers, emails, digital advertisements.
- Support marketing campaigns & one-off creatives across several channels
- Reinforce brand guidelines and promote Ethos values through impactful visual design
- Manage templates and perform updates in design
- 1+ year experience in Design, Print, or Marketing at an agency, studio, or similar environment.
- Knowledge of marketing workflows
- Advanced Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Understanding of digital and social media formatting
- Capable of managing a high volume of creative campaigns and auxiliary projects between diverse teams
- Ability to take creative criticism
- Intellectually curious
- Passionate about Design, Art, Tech, & Healthcare