Ethos is a new kind of life insurance built for people who don't have time for fine print, extra doctors appointments or hidden fees. We have transformed a 15 week process of paper applications and medical exams, into just the click of a button - by quantifying the user’s health risk using predictive models.
Our team hails from companies such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Goldman Sachs. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Jay-Z and Robert Downey Jr. We are growing quickly and looking for passionate people to join our San Francisco office.
About the Role
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Working closely with both marketing and product teams, you will take ownership of all key lifecycle communication touch-points for potential customers who are not quite yet ready to sign up for life insurance.
We're looking for a Lifecycle marketer to help us optimize customers engagement using structured testing, developing data based insights , customer research, incentive testing and following a disciplined test and learn approach to continuously optimize marketing strategies. You will have experience in managing end-to-end email campaigns, are familiar with and have used best practices in email marketing. If you're passionate about problem solving and exploration research and want to help us build our data-driven, results focused marketing strategy, you should apply.
This is a complete marketing role with significant opportunity for bottom-line impact and growth. You'll work closely with our product, partnerships, and engineering teams and be responsible for our core business metrics.
We’re an early-stage company: you will ideate, conceptualize, plan, prioritize, and execute on experiments. If rolling up your sleeves to execute gives you pause, this is not the right role for you.
• Develop campaign strategies based on existing insights and new hypotheses and execute them flawlessly
• Follow and promote a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization
• Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights.
• Collaborate with copywriter and design team to create and maintain a creative testing pipeline to come up with new creatives.
• Collaborate across various internal teams to facilitate communication with customers.
• Manage campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch.
• Oversee all distribution lists with an emphasis on email - continuously tracking and updating data, segmenting, monitoring performance, maintaining list health, and thinking up new user-centric ways to grow/improve target list.
• 3+ years of professional experience leading lifecycle marketing campaigns across various platforms with a focus on email marketing
• Strong organizational skills and analytical approach with very strong attention to details.
• You have strong written and verbal communications.
• A learner, never afraid to try new things, fail, and do it again (and again).
• A believer in details, always optimizing for the time and preparation needed to achieve quality.
• Extensive knowledge of various email systems - Dynamic List , Automation Rules, Dynamic Content, HTML and CSS for email knowledge
Ethos is committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture focused on learning and collaboration.
Join the team!