Get Air Management together with Trampoline Parks LLC is one of the fastest growing companies in Weber County – employing several hundred people in the area and across the country. Get Air is an internationally recognized brand and is looking for competitive professionals to drive it forward.
Job Description: HRIS Clerk
Position Reports to: Human Resource Director
Job Purpose Summary:Our people are what make Get Air Trampoline Parks such an amazing place to work. As an HRIS Clerk, you will be critical to ensuring our HR data and policies are complete, accurate, and compliant. You will support collecting, processing, maintaining, and implementing data and reporting systems/processes related to employees.
HRIS Clerk Key Responsibilities:
· Implement and manage appropriate business processes and internal controls for regulatory compliance, including but not limited to; AAP & EEO Compliance, ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA & Disability.
· Performs appropriate audits to ensure system integrity.
· Confer with HR Director on matters of employment law, compliance, performance improvement and policy/process interpretation to ensure consistency across organization.
· Document and manage a calendar and checklist of all required internal and external reporting.
· Serve as an expert for HRIS systems including Paylocity, BBSI, and Payworks.
· Manage all day-to-day system development, administration, and management.
· Provide customer service and system data support for HR functions company-wide including new hire processing, company transfer processing, and end-user training and documentation/resources.
· Develop and maintain HR components of company intranet.
· Design and implement improvements in communication, monitoring and enforcement of company standards
· Assist in researching and drafting policies
· Maintain employee confidence and protect the company by keeping personnel data confidential
· Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
HRIS Clerk Key Qualifications:
· 1-2 years of HRIS software experience
· Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams and projects
· Ability to troubleshoot technology issues
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Apple products, and internet applications
· Impeccable attention to detail and a passion for data accuracy.
· Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented