Get Air needs a General Manager! If you have management experience and are itching to work for a FUN, EXCITING, and RAPIDLY GROWING company, then GET AIR is the place FOR YOU! Get Air has evolved over the past few years from managing just our Roy, UT park, to now running 55+ successful trampoline parks all over the world.
Get Air Management is excited to announce a new program that will take you from your current position, to running a multi-million-dollar business, with upwards of a week of hands on training! Obtain the experience necessary to direct all operations of the trampoline park ensuring maximum safety, cleanliness, and company profitability.
Learn more about us at: www.getairsports.com
Get Air strives to be the entertainment destination of choice for kids of all ages in the communities in which we operate. We plan to achieve this by being the safest, most innovative trampoline park brand in the world.
Get Air provides safe and healthy entertainment, recreation, and exercise for all members of our community: families, children, teams, schools, charities, businesses, clubs, groups, churches, athletes, etc.
Job Title: Park Manager Get Air Indoor Trampoline Park
Position Reports to: District Park Manager
Supervisory Responsibility: Assistant Park Manager, Team Leads, Lifeguards, Front Desk, and Maintenance.
ob Purpose Summary: The Park Manager operates and supervises all functions of the facility at Get Air Trampoline Park, including: maintain a safe and operating environment, monitor and record daily operations, manage and prepare budget, maintain an efficient level of supplies and staff, process invoices, coordinate events/parties, execute marketing strategies, maintain the park, retain overall responsibility for facility and the staff, and ensure the highest safety and profitability of the park.
1. Ensure the safe operation of the park.
2. Direct all operations of the park to maintain profitability and safety.
3. Handle customer service issues with discretion and professionalism. Advocate client safety and satisfaction.
4. Manage, train, and educate all employees at the park. Ensure all staff members know of all products, procedures, and services to date (promotions, events, etc.).
5. Retain an efficient level of staff members and oversee scheduling of employees.
6. Control operating budget and maintain a record of accountability for all Park expenses.
7. Create periodic reports on profitability and ROI for Owners.
8. Supervise employees to ensure proper behavior while on the job.
9. Advertise for new hires, evaluate resumes, interview and hire new employees for the park, HR documentation, and evaluations.
10. Discipline employees and, when necessary, terminate employees.
11. Organize systems to track and report the ROI for all marketing strategies.
12. Market park via social media, print ads, etc.
13. Set marketing and sales goals with the Regional Park Manager, along with managing the advertising budget.
14. Oversee the ordering of operating supplies: wristbands, party supplies, gift cards, custodial supplies, etc.
15. Oversee all charitable donation requests. Monitor process.
16. Book birthday parties, corporate events, etc. Coordinate with employees to complete and carry out the party or event. Create and maintain relationship with key influencers (schools, hospitals, corporations, etc.).
17. Oversee all building maintenance.
18. Work with local communities and businesses to increase park revenue.
19. Analyze monthly PL statements and submit weekly financial reports.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1-year management experience or a High School diploma with 2-3 years management experience.
- Understanding of marketing strategies; including social marketing.
- Certified in first aid and CPR preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving, decision making, conflict management, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Required to work nights/weekends and some major holidays.
SALARY INCLUDES BONUSES!