- Meet with client stakeholders to discover goals and discuss solutions 10up can provide.
- Help ensure clients see a return on their investment with 10up by providing strategic plans and data tracking on their sites.
- Configure third-party advertising managers and optimizing remnant inventory.
- Train clients on how to best reach their audience and produce revenue.
- Collaborate with visual and ux design staff to provide thoughtful advertisement placement for clients.
- Review ad code to ensure tracking and technology are working properly.
- Scrutinize metrics to improve revenue, UX, and client satisfaction.
- Prepare and present reports on advertising performance and analytics to clients.
- Document ad specifications for production teams, and provide support for ad code implementation and quality assurance.
- Experience implementing audience and revenue growth strategies.
- Ability to quickly understand large sets of data and draw meaningful inferences.
- At least two years of experience driving audience and revenue growth and/or conversion optimization.
- Familiarity with DFP or similar platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar tools for understanding website usage patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients.
- Broad understanding of online advertising market, including different players and their roles, and familiarity with common concepts and terminology.
Nice to have
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Ability to understand ad-serving technology and even code.
- Agency or other experience working on projects for clients.
- Familiarity with MS Office, iWork, Google Docs, Teamwork.
- Portfolio showcasing conversion optimization numbers and/or analytics experience.
- Experience working in a distributed environment appreciated.