Web Strategists advance account growth and acquisition by applying a sophisticated understanding of 10up's capabilities to client and prospect business goals, buttressed by superior communication, attention to detail, and ownership of company sales goals.
- Communicate with prospective clients via calls, video conferencing, and in-person sessions to understand goals and define strategic and tactical plans aligned to their needs and 10up strengths.
- Write, edit, revise, and complete compelling emails, proposals, and other documents to drive prospective and current clients buy in to 10up's strategies and approaches.
- Negotiate client goals, constraints, and 10up resourcing and delivery standards to create detailed contracts, proposals, and project plans that set 10up and its clients up for success.
- Support and grow client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams; complete all related deliverables necessary to ensure outstanding client service in a timely and insightful manner.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and detailed documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
- Successfully manage and grow relationships with partners in hosting, technology, and related areas.
- Experience with and passion for building websites (or other platforms using web technologies).
- Experience with and knowledge of web content management systems (CMS), preferably WordPress or similar open source platforms.
- Experience producing client agreements and proposals.
- Knowledge of common metrics for digital media success and popular tools and mechanisms for measuring success (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Outstanding written communication.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Outstanding collaboration skills, inspiring consensus and collaboration from varied internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for helping clients and prospects move from concept to execution by matching their goals to 10up expertise.
- Comfortable networking and building new relationships on behalf of 10up.
- Willingness to take initiative and help with a variety of account service tasks.
Nice to have
- Experience with core 10up disciplines, e.g. back and front end engineering, UX and visual design, ad strategy, and audience growth.
- A strong familiarity with the WordPress and web development ecosystem, e.g. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Hands on experience building websites using PHP and WordPress.
- Experience with the digital marketing ecosystem of tools, e.g. Google Analytics, DFP.
- Experience with MS Office, Google Docs, Apple Pages, Apple Keynote, and Teamwork.
- Remote working experience appreciated.