A World-Changing Company
At Genus AI, we're driven to solve the world's most critical and challenging problems about customer understanding and engagement in an emotionally intelligent way, and believe that using AI to support human decision making is the most effective vector. We partner with the leading direct to consumer brands to help them use AI for customer acquisition and engagement.
What We're About
At its core, this role is about uncovering dots and without knowing the shape they form-figuring out how to connect them to drive AI adoption and platform development. Our customers come to us with a hunch that the only way to be successful is through a deep customer understanding, predictive customer modeling and emotional intelligence at scale. Deployment Strategists are responsible for turning that hunch into reality.
If you believe in the transformational power of data and technology and in your own ability to bring that power to bear against complex problems, we want to meet you.
What We Do
As a Deployment Strategist, you'll work as part of a driven and creative team of Data Scientists, Product Designers, and Engineers to deploy software against the most challenging problems our brands face. Your mission is to manage complex customer requirements, synthesize disconnected streams of thought into a cohesive understanding of what the most important problem is, what the data means, what the product needs, what brands and customers are motivated by, and where the impact could be.
Deployment Strategists are do-ers who immerse themselves in our customers' most intricate workflows, partner with customer teams and explore the data, and dive into the product landscape to enable us to scale. In this role, the problems you'll tackle will require a curious and analytical mindset, a sharp intuition for the product, and a strong degree of user empathy to ultimately empower our customers to make better decisions.
No two days are the same, but as a Deployment Strategist you can expect to:
· Join early conversations and support demoing and prototyping the usage of the platform for diverse customer needs.
· Ensure that lasting value is delivered to brands using the platform.
· Identify relevant datasets through deep engagement with customer problems and workflows, and work with Data Scientists to integrate the data into a stable and extensible pipeline.
· Work with the customer to explore customer acquisition and engagement use cases..
· Lead delivery sessions to ensure that the product is meeting user needs, and to ensure it is being used widely enough to have concrete impact on our partners' operations.
· Present the results of our work and proposals for future work to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives.
· Embed with our Software Engineering and Product Design teams to incorporate value that you saw into the platform.
· Build and deliver demos to new and existing customers.
· Scope out potential engagements in new industries and in increasingly expanding locations around the world.
What We Value
· We value team members who aren't satisfied with surface-level answers. We value the desire to dive into the details of the data because that's the core of our work. And we value low ego because the outcome matters more than who gets the credit.
· Extraordinary ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments.
· Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
· Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages (e.g. Python, R, Matlab, SQL) is a plus.
Genus AI is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.