We're building an Enterprise AI platform focusing on deep customer understanding, modeling and emotionally intelligent customer engagement. If you have a startup mentality and a desire to help some of the world’s largest organizations leverage the latest ML / AI technologies we want to hear from you.
Genus AI is an international company with offices in San Francisco, London and Vilnius. Come join us to change the world in a meaningful way!
We are seeking a full-time Account Executive to manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to close. The job will be based out of our San Francisco CA, office.
· Seek, qualify and acquire new clients through an all-inclusive effort of networking, cold calling, event attendance, proactive research, and entertaining clients
· Work with the rest of the team to build and run a customer-focused selling process
· Conduct effective and professional client meetings
· Present the Genus AI product offering with conviction and clarity. Quickly and assertively close a minimum of 2-3 clients per month
· Utilize analytic sales tracking tools to gauge outreach effectiveness and course correct where necessary
· Work with the wider team to coordinate activities with marketing programs and assist in program implementation where appropriate
· Work effectively and fluidly with the rest of the Genus AI team to meet client needs
· Gain in-depth knowledge of Genus AI products and services
What we’re looking for:
· BA or university degree required
· 5+ years of experience selling data analytics and/or digital marketing solutions and/or marketing products and services into marketing organizations
· Demonstrate inherent strong influencing and negotiation skills and a proven record of closing contracts within a defined timeframe
· Demonstrate a lateral and logical mind that results in a strong consultative sales, relationship building, and customer services skills approach.
· Self-starter capable of thriving in a start-up environment
· Polished presentation skills (both to large groups as well as 1-to-1)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
· Character traits: high motivation, tenacity, strong work ethic, competitive, goal-oriented, “hunter” mentality
· Existing rolodex of relevant contacts
· Proven track record in closing business
Genus AI is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.