Gentis Solutions is seeking a System Administrator to join our team. The Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (FO) System Administrator will be responsible for ongoing configuration changes and maintenance of our Dynamics 365FO deployment. This includes liaising with internal customers to understand business needs for enhancements to salesforce; making recommendations on how to satisfy those business needs taking into consideration best practice in Dynamics 365 and standardization of use across the organization; making any needed changes for enhancements and defects; and performing routine support including addressing service requests and incident investigation and resolution.
Minimum Skills required:
- Experience in the end-to-end implementation of Dynamics 365FO in a services-based business.
- Experience as a Dynamics 365FO administrator, including Financials certification.
- Experience using Azure Services.
- Experience with Dynamics 4 AX.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes in Dynamics 365FO.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, reports and dashboards, and other content.
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365FO best practices and functionality.
- Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration.
- Strong data management abilities with an understanding of data governance and how the Dynamics 365FO data fits in with an overall company data model.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand complex requirements and combine them with Dynamics 365FO best practice to translate them into functionality.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive relationship with vendors and internal suppliers and customers.
- Must be able to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Position Specific Skill Preferences/Desires:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of SalesForce and SalesForce integrations with Dynamics 365FO.
- Knowledge of revenue recognition best practices.
- Knowledge of gathering technical requirements.
- Lead the process of identifying a Dynamics 365FO implementation partner.
- Participate in the end-to-end project to implement Dynamics 365FO.
- Work closely with an implementation partner to understand the needs of the finance teams and understand how the system will be implemented.
- Handle all basic administrative functions such as managing user access and security roles and maintaining field validation tables.
- Create new reporting and dashboard capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Maintain and configure workflows.
- Upload data files as needed by the business.
- Set up and maintain extracts and loads.
- Understand business needs and recommend, estimate, implement, and test best practice solutions that work for all areas of the business.
- Incident & defect management & resolution.
- Help prepare for and administer upgrades, and assist in identifying related training needs.
- Assist in training of users and answering questions.
- Liaise with external support vendor to ensure all are aligned with the configuration and work with the vendor to process the work effectively.
- Establish and document processes to support all areas of responsibility.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.