Gentis is seeking a Android Developer. As an Android developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams and 3rd party partners to develop customer-facing mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years working with Android (Java & Kotlin)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work with a large code base (5 or more features)
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience working with a large dev team (8+ people)
- Experience with continuous integration & delivery tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or GitLab)
- Proficient with GIT
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to get along with a diverse group of people
- Comfortable with fluid requirements
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in the application technical design process.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using SDLC best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure that assignment releases are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.