Gentis Solutions is hiring an Agile Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring agile philosophies and standards are understood and followed by the product teams
Required Skills and Certifications
- One or more of the following certification(s) are required: Certified Enterprise Coach, Certified Team Coach, Certified Scrum Trainer, Agile Certified Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master.
- Minimum 5+ years work experience as an Agile Delivery Manager
- Demonstrated experience and success working with Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Extensive experience working on cross-functional teams
- Prior experience as an Agile Delivery Manager for multiple teams
- Organizational change management (OCM) experience is a plus
- Actively contribute to improvement of our agile practice towards effective delivery of products.
- Champion the value of agile to product stakeholders and the principles that inform the choices.
- Facilitate team ceremonies (Planning, Reviews, Refinement, Retrospectives, etc.)
- Serve as a mediator between conflicts that arise between waterfall and agile delivery methodology clashes.
- Serve as an educator and a coach by teaching and inspiring product team and stakeholders about agile methodologies and principles.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Protect the team from external impediments to help product teams remain focused on a sustainable, predictable pace of delivery.
- Collaboratively work with product teams and Head of Product to implement consistent utilization and reporting standards.
- Understand the backlog and educate the various diverse teams on how work can be managed and velocity improved.
- Implement metrics that agile teams can leverage to measure performance and drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure agile philosophies and standards are understood and followed by the product teams in their effort to deliver digital products.
- Educate and assist product managers, and team members on the Agile framework, key Agile concepts, ceremonies and deliverables where necessary, and providing coaching on backlog refinement, process principles while sharing successes across teams and to stakeholders.
- Create and support an environment where the product team can collaborate, solve problems and deliver solutions effectively.
- Communicate a variety of information about the team broadly and transparently including the health of the team and the team’s progress using appropriate metrics and reporting methods to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with Product Manager and Product Team to establish the acceptance criteria for all user stories and make sure that all user stories are verified before the end of the sprint. Offer solutions for improvement throughout sprints.
- Track the team’s velocity, understand the deltas between sprints, assist the team in monitoring trends in velocity and react accordingly to changes.
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure the work completed by the product development team has appropriate visibility and is understood by the stakeholders.
- Ensure that the product team is adhering to agreed practice and quality measures and provides supporting guidance. Recommend the appropriate agile process used by the team.
- Identify, analyze and manage risks to the team’s productivity and stability.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.