Gentis Solutions is seeking a Integration Engineer. This person is responsible for managed file transfer, messaging, and connectivity with external vendors.
As part of the Integration Services team, you and your teammates will be responsible for the overall planning of various Middle-ware infrastructure solutions: including systems engineering, implementation, and technical support. This will include technologies spanning the Enterprise Service Bus Domains (B2B, B2C, B2E), EDI, Managed File Transfer, and Message Oriented Middle-ware. While exposed to a large set of technologies, the primary focus will be developing and solidifying patterns and re-usable frameworks that support next generation strategies.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Experience with administration functions of Datapower and MQ
- Advanced knowledge of transfer protocols (TCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH)
- Excellent communications skills and understanding of customer experience
- Ability to complete break/fix tasks with minimal direction
- Must be very organized, able to balance multiple priorities, and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
Duties and Expectations:
- Perform support and implementation tasks for MQ, MQFTE, Datapower, and Connect Direct
- Develop documentation for support and functional teams
- Contribute automation scripts for common repeatable tasks
- Perform tasks as assigned by the Project Coordinator
- Deliver quality customer service and resolve end-user issues in a timely manner
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.