Gentis Solutions is seeking an ETL Tester to join our team. The ETL Tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment with QA strategy and deliverables in an Agile/Scrum environment with minimal guidance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of QA experience
- 3+ years of hands-on testing experience in Azure Data Factory , Data Bricks using Python language.
- 3+ years of hands-on testing experience on Data and ETL workflows using tools like ( Informatica IDQ , DVO etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in creating and testing mappings ( with transformations like Joiners , Sorters , Filters , Routers etc.)
- Good understanding of Databases ( relational and non relational )
- Experience in ETL and Data frameworks, processes, strategies, and approaches
- 2+ years of experience in advanced SQL
- Experience working with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab etc.)
- Experience with QA processes and deliverables in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Proficient in defect tracking and analyzing root cause utilizing tools ( Jira , Rally etc.)
- Strong understanding of automation and performance concepts and approaches .
- Experience working with or on remote teams
- Understand and utilize risk based testing technique
- Experience in test environment and test data management
- Responsible for providing feedback on artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client projects
- Authoring test cases/scripts
- Performing test execution for both project and support related activities.
- Leverage technical expertise to develop maintain and execute automation tests.
- Help identify opportunities to improve application code quality by increasing unit and integration test coverage.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, fully matched 401K after one year, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.