Gentis Solutions is seeking an Integration Developer to help define and ensure a comprehensive and holistic approach is being taken to implement standard, secure, agile and robust interfaces across Enterprise Applications and Systems. They will be responsible for the development and implementation of data/application integration between business applications.
- 5+ years of practical experience administering middleware and integration related technology.
- Experience with messaging: JMS, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), AMPQ, Kafka, MQ, or Active MQ
- High level of proficiency in: Integration concepts and technologies such as JSON, XML, SOA, RESTful and various connectors and adapters.
- Have deep business and industry expertise and familiarity with industry standards.
- Ability to design the integration framework, map-out business process and utilize IBM IIB software stack to deliver end-to-end integration.
- The ability to communicate and work with senior level management.
- Candidate should have experience in leading an integration developers and architect both onsite and offshore.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and support of integration services written IBM Integration Information Broker.
- Design the integration framework, map-out business process and utilize event-driven architecture to deliver end-to-end integration.
- Research industry-wide architecture and technology trends for the respective domain and present relevant point-of-views.
- Occasional evening or weekend work is required.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.