Gentis Solutions is hiring a QA Automation Tester with experience in scripting automation tests with Selenium WebDriver and Marathon using Java.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
- 2+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine)
- 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
- 2+ years of experience with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
- 1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid
- 1+ years of experience testing web services (manual or automation)
- 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
- 1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
- Working knowledge of Marathon
- Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most recent project
- Experience in the SAFe Agile approach
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain functional automation test scripts utilizing modular frameworks and best practices
- Execute test scripts to validate correct functionality of application
- Use SQL for back-end database validation
- Perform various types of testing including smoke, white box, black box, integration, end-to-end, regression, and system testing as needed
- Participate in requirement & design review sessions; evaluate requirements & design docs from a quality test automation standpoint
- Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
- Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall application functionality
- Coordinate test script reviews with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.