The .NET Software Developer works closely with the client and an experienced project manager to design, develop and enhance multiple enterprise web systems. This resource is responsible for providing technical expertise in recommending development principles, developing programming and leading troubleshooting and performance enhancement efforts. The .NET Software Developer is a team player with the ability to provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- The .Net Software Developer will provide coordination and guidance in the design, development, and support of complex management solutions with responsibilities to include:
- Designing and implementing component-based applications using the .Net Framework within established project schedules
- Defining system requirements flows and interfaces based on customer needs
- Developing software requirements specifications; project and risk management plans; and project timelines
- Defining interfaces required and methods of transmission
- Developing technical specifications
- Adhering to established methodologies while continuously analyzing processes for improved performance and adaptability
- Developing test scripts and conducting unit testing
- Assisting Project Manager with developer team coordination throughout the project's lifecycle
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with the customer's management and project teams
- Bachelors Degree in IT, MIS, or CS.
- 5+ years of software development experience with at least 5 years ASP.NET, C#, and N-tiered architecture development or MVC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Development experience in stored procedures, triggers, functions and packages.
- Database access experience using entity framework and LINQ.
- Experience developing software requirements, technical specifications, and test scripts.
- Strong experience using MVC.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database design principles and best practices using Microsoft SQL Server (up to latest version).
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to design and implement Component-based applications using the .Net Framework.
- Demonstrated ability in object-oriented programming and design principles.
- Ability to work independently while cooperating and coordinating with the overall team.
- Ability to focus on priorities, and exhibit enthusiasm for creating high-quality software products.