Gentis Solutions is looking for a Data Integration Developer with extensive experience in Point of Sale (POS), Customer relationship management (CRM), ecommerce, and Order Management Systems (OMS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred
- 3+ years Data Integration technologies and principles
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing with ecommerce, OMS, and POS integrations
- Enterprise EPR Data flows and connectors
- Data mapping and cleansing
- Data flow design and implementation
- Experience integrating data from structured and unstructured formats: flat files, XML, JSON, etc.
- Experience with POS, ecommerce and transaction financial architectures
- Experience in distributed architectures such as Microservices, SOA, and RESTful APIs
- Experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience managing and developing highly-available distributed software
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborates with stakeholders and development team members to analyze requirements and achieve business results
- Work closely with other developers to integrate with other applications
- Responsible for support of data flows between business applications and provides solutions for managing and integrating data between operational systems, data repositories, reporting and analytical applications. This includes but is not limited to ETL, APIs, message queues and functions
- Recommend and provide guidance regarding Data Integration development, best practices, and standards to the development team members as needed
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure own codes passes review
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design
- Create and propose technical design documentation which includes current and future functionality, database objects affected, specifications, and flows/diagrams to detail the proposed database and/ or Data Integration implementation
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.