Gentis Solutions provides talent and solutions to small, mid-sized, and enterprise-sized clients across the United States. Today, Gentis has active operations across 10 states for staff augmentation, software solutions, and managed services.
We are seeking highly motivated, driven, and passionate individuals with a great attitude to join our team as a Senior Recruiter.
- 2+ years of experience working in a prior IT staffing agency recruitment role.
- Experience with Direct Hire, Contract-to-Hire, and Contract placements.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, HR, CS
- Proficient with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Outgoing personality, friendly, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Ability to leverage advanced boolean searches
- Ability to see past keywords on a profile or resume to find qualified candidates from the knowledge of synonyms or job responsibilities
- Strong ability to assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Foster long-term relationships
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Negotiating skills
- A flexible schedule is a must.
An ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience building and maintaining a professional network of qualified IT professionals. A senior recruiter will excel in communication, relationship-building, time management, and organizational skills. The ability to analyze complex requirements and research/develop effective strategies for success is also expected.
Primary areas we work in:
Software Engineers - Microservice developers(Java, Node, etc.), Front End Developers (React, Vue, Angular), Cloud Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Android/iOS developers, Big Data, ETL
QA Engineers with open source tools - UI automation, SOA testers, ETL testers, mobile testers, performance testers
ERP - ServiceNow, Dynamics 365, etc.
Business Intelligence - Analysts, Scientists, Developers
Project services - Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Business System Analysts, etc.
Infrastructure - Network engineers, Server Admins, Help Desk, etc.
Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including higher wages than regional averages, a $1000 sign-on bonus, full health, dental, vision, 401K after 90 days, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.