Gentis Solutions is seeking a Java Developer with the following background:
Current tools and technologies include:
The ideal candidate needs to possess:
- 5 years minimum experience in core Java technologies
- A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and methodology
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Full Stack Java Development
- Spring Framework
- Development of REST services
- Version Control in Git/Stash
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Database Management and/or modeling skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in the application technical design process.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using SDLC best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure that assignment releases are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.