Gentis Solutions is seeking a Systems Support Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a retail or hospitality environment working on Point of Sale systems.
- 1-2+ years of experience performing system analysis
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including facilitation and team leadership
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and capable of working independently or within a team
- Organizational and time management skills and able to handle multiple tasks
- Must have a positive attitude and handle stress well in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships and foster an environment of mutual respect, understanding, trust and support
- Detailed knowledge of Excel
- Experience defining requirements and systems for retail applications.
- Restaurant/Hospitality industry Experience a big plus
- Point of Sale configuration/support a big plus
- Cabling experience a plus
- Experience using SQL
- BA/BS Degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science or CIS
- Directs/leads requirements gathering sessions with end users
- Develops process flow charts as required to support use case/business requirements understanding
- Develops and maintains an intimate understanding of business operations
- Helps coordinate the development of necessary project documentation and standards required for compliance and identified agile best practices
- Keeps project managers, team members and business stakeholders informed of critical issues, project status, changes, etc.
- Able to pay attention to detail, but not get bogged down by it (and prevent others from doing the same) in order to maintain agility and rapidly move the agenda forward
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.