Gentis Solutions is seeking a Java Developer who has experience with architecting, designing, and building large scale distributed, service-oriented systems in the payments space.
- 5+ years of Java (Kotlin experience a plus)
- 5+ years of Spring Framework experience
- 5+ years of experience in architecting, designing, and building large scale distributed, service-oriented systems in an agile environment
- Strong development experience with RESTful web services
- 3+ years of relational database experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience deploying cloud-based systems for high availability, continuous monitoring, and scalability
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience with Git or similar version control software
- Payments space/knowledge/experience preferred
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, code and unit test web services and/or web applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use
- Familiar with some software design patterns and software engineering principles
- Communicates clearly and effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Work with Product Management to analyze requirements
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure own codes passes review
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design
- Work within company standards and best practices to continuously improve software delivery
- Complete estimates and work plans as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks
- Create and maintain technical system documentation throughout all phases of the SDLC
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.