Gentis Solutions is seeking a Lead QA Automation Engineer in Blue Ash, OH.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of QA Lead experience
- 3+ years of experience writing Selenium tests in Java
- 2+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine)
- 2+ years of experience with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
- 1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid
- 1+ years of experience testing web services (manual or automation)
- 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
- 1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
- API and service level automation testing
- SOA testing
- Test Data Management (TDM)
- Payment system experience a plus
Lead Specific Skills and Experience:
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong experience leading the automation of regression test suites
- Prefer QA Lead experience on most recent project
- Prefer Selenium being utilized in the current/most recent project
- Prefer Agile be utilized in the current/most recent project
- Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
- Prefer working knowledge of Selenium WDIO
- Prefer understanding or experience validating XML responses from web services
- The QA lead is responsible for coordinating all phases of testing: system integration testing, system testing, and end to end testing. The QA Lead will need to:
- Provide leadership to quality engineers, with complete responsibility and accountability for the delivery of project tasks assigned to the QA team.
- Create Test Plans
- Ensure Test Case, script reviews with stakeholders are being held as appropriate.
- Conduct Defect Triage meetings as appropriate.
- Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and identify and implement process improvements.
- Assess quality and test process maturity level and assist in defining strategy to implement best practices.
- Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life cycle standards.
- Understand and utilize risk based testing techniques
- Effectively communicate to management and business partners
- Effectively determine when test cases are good candidates to be automated
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, fully matched 401K after 90 days, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.