The Revenue Accountant correctly invoices customers, ensuring timely cash flows and customer satisfaction and assists in a deadline oriented monthly close process and ensures the timely preparation of complex journal entries, supporting schedules, and reconciliations of revenue.
Minimum Skills required:
- Experience in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience with US GAAP revenue recognition guidance
- Understanding of financial accounting systems
- Highly organized and keen sense of detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to partner across the team and business and represent the accounting team in a positive way
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.