Gentis Solutions is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our team to lead external implementation and support for ServiceNow clients. Primary responsibilities will be delivering ServiceNow implementation engagements and secondary responsibility for supporting pre and post-sales interactions as a subject matter expert.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ yrs. experience in the Design and Implementation of ITSM platforms and at least 5+ yrs. experience on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Experience with leading the process definition, design & implementation of Configuration Management and its supporting processes on ServiceNow / other industry-leading Configuration management tools, preferably in a consulting role.
- Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Functional knowledge and proven experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Service Catalog)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator highly desired
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist highly desired
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer highly desired
- Design, Build and Deploy required enhancements to the ServiceNow Platform.
- Implementation of ServiceNow for ITSM (CSM/FSM), PPM, and other modules.
- Provide support for workflow design and configuration efforts.
- Lead UNIT testing efforts and oversee project UAT.
- Development of required client specific reporting and dashboards.
- Configure required integration components (SSO, LDAP, Mid Servers, etc.)
- Manages the identification, resolution, and escalation of ServiceNow related issues and risks.
- Travel will be required on an as necessary basis during customer implementation.
- Serves as a key member of the overall implementation project team.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, fully matched 401K after 90 days, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.