Gentis Solutions is searching for a Senior Business Analyst to help implement a vendor solution that can be used by the our client for their General Ledger, Cost Allocation, Asset Management, Procurement, Grant Accounting, Project Accounting, Accounts Payable, Budget Development, Cash Management, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, and other General/Technical areas.
- Responsible for project documentation relating to requirements, request for proposals, scope, business documentation, etc. that is pertinent to the success of the project.
- Develop documentation for project requests to be presented to the Information Technology Executive Committee to evaluate and prioritize.
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) between the client and development team providing each with interpretative understanding of project.
- Perform Gap Analysis researching and analyzing vendor solutions and comparing and contrasting products against client requirements.
- Perform walk-through of requirements for all parties ensuring that the requirements are accurate for project purposes
Scope of Work:
- Analyzes moderately to highly complex business requests and defines action plan for business analysis deliverables such as requirements definition and Use Case development; including business requirements documentation (BRD), functional requirements documentation (FRD), system specifications and other relevant documentation.
- Plans and conducts Joint Application Requirements (JAR) and Joint Application Design (JAD) Sessions for moderately or highly complex business requests.
- Documents, reviews and revises meeting minutes and action items from critical project meetings, such as JAR and JAD sessions and assigns action items to team members.
- Leads Business System Analyst and Project Analyst in the preparation of project artifacts such as Requirements Documents, Activity Diagrams, and Uses Cases.
- Leads development of Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and documentation of the evaluation outcome.
- Conducts review and approval of requirements, use cases, and specifications with the project stakeholders and business.
- Develops Request for Information and Request for Proposal for individual and enterprise-wide solutions
- Conducts business process modeling and facilities development of process flows and diagrams via whiteboard sessions and role play.
- Develops cost/benefit analysis and return on investment worksheets with the Project Manager.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.