Gentis Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Developer. The Developer will have the opportunity to design, build, test, maintain, and have a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap of the company's digital platform.
You will be responsible for the design and development of backend components of the highly scalable eCommerce web application.
- NoSQL databases and best practices
- Modern micro-service architectures
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Utilize Java, Spring, NoSQL databases and best practices, modern micro-service architectures
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.