Gentis Solutions is seeking a Data Migration Specialist. The Data Migration Specialist will be responsible for data extraction, data consolidation, data cleansing, data transformation, creating harmonized database for loading into new Legal Case Management System.
- 7 years total experience in IT field.
- 3 years experience with Oracle Database 12.1.0 or higher
- 3 years experience writing complex queries, stored procedures in PL/SQL, query optimization, and scripts
- 3 years experience extracting data from Oracle databases
- 5 years of experience in data validation, verification, and cleansing using PL/SQL Scripts
- 3 years of experience understanding existing entity relationship diagrams (ERD) & creating new ones
- 3 years of experience in high data volume data conversion environments
- 5 years of experience with RDBMS and coding
- 3 years of experience creating shell script in a UNIX/LINUX environment
- 3 years experience with Data migration using scripts
- 5 years experience developing logical and physical data models
- 5 years experience extracting data from Oracle databases
- 5 years experience working within a development environment and with common tools such as code repositories and group collaboration applications
- Experience handling HIPPA and PII data
- Work closely with business and technical team that supports legacy mainframe and client-server application and the LCMS vendor technical resources.
- Responsible and accountable for data extraction, data consolidation, data cleansing, data transformation, creating harmonized database for loading into LCMS, extracting cleansed data from harmonized database in the format requested by LCMS vendor.
- Assist in data migration and testing of data migration, unit test, load test, mock trial conversion and production conversion.
- Play a key role in data cleansing and migration from legacy system using ETL design, data modeling, and ETL development.
- Research and analyze current systems, subsystems and interfaces to understand the current process flows
- Able to understand existing data objects and their relationships, recognize data duplication and redundancies in disparate applications and design new data model that consolidates all data from disparate applications into single source of truth
- Gain team and stakeholder approval for all designs, and effort estimates
- Document to-be-design using ERD tools.
- Develop unit tests and validation tests.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and document programs.
- Creates technical documentation for scripts and programs
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.