Gentis Solutions is seeking a Senior Systems Architect to develop testing strategies and master test plans to support testing objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Minimum of 10 years of testing and product quality experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Demonstrated ability to manage testing efforts at an enterprise level.
- Quality Certification such as CSTE, CSQA, CMST, CSQE (required), PMP (preferred).
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the strategic and tactical testing relationship with program stakeholders (IT and Business).
- Develops the overall testing strategy and master test plan for the program; sets the direction and tone for quality delivery.
- Own/drive/coordinate testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT, and End-to-End.
- Provides requirements and guidance for all test data and test environment needs
- Leads and coordinates all testing within the program.
- Ensures that test automation is considered and utilized where appropriate.
- Collects testing metrics, reports status to program and Quality Assurance Leadership.
- Provides leadership and consultation to program and application development groups for all testing related matters.
- May participate in the transition of software and systems into production.
- Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, align Configuration Management and Release Management on data needs and own test data provisioning tasks.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.