Gentis Solutions is hiring a Senior Full Stack Developer who will be involved in the technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
- Proven success developing Java Features associated with large scale projects
- BS in Computer Science
- 7 or more years of experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies.
- 5 years minimum experience in core Java technologies
- 5 years minimum experience in Object Oriented Design / Architecture
- A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and methodology
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
Bonus Skills: Database Management and/or modeling skills
Current tools and technologies:
- Spring Boot
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Enterprise messaging pattern experience a plus: MQTT or AMQP
- Object Oriented Design
- Git is required
- Java 8+
- TeamCity or other CI/CD pipeline
- Docker is a plus
- Kotlin is a plus
- PaaS infrastructure is a plus
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Participate in all phases of system testing.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.