Gentis Solutions is seeking a Procurement Analyst to be responsible for sustaining the company’s procurement strategies within IT, including performing buying duties and comparing goods and services received to verify accuracy.
Position Summary: Responsible for sustaining the company’s procurement strategies within IT. This position supports the analysis of incoming proposals, cost scenarios and the selection of optimal vendors, as well as ongoing analysis and assessment of current vendors. This role includes performing buying duties and comparing goods and services received to verify accuracy.
- 3+ years of prior experience in Procurement or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in running large procurement initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge in common data query tools such as Excel, MS Access
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data efforts and reporting
- Familiarity with procurement tools suites
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- Microsoft suite with emphasis on Excel.
- Background and experience with Oracle financials and OBS.
- ServiceNow platform experience a plus.
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Wholesale or retail experience is a plus
- Technology background is a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes the transactional functions related to IT equipment procurement: equipment ordering, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing purchase orders and contracts, comparing goods and services received against related purchase orders and contracts, to verify accuracy.
- Creates, maintains, or adapts vendor-related metrics through the effective use of scorecards, surveys, profiles, Key Performance Indicators, and Service Level Agreements.
- Gathers, combines, and analyzes procurement history to identify opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement.
- Analyzes compliance to contracting policies, procedures, instructions, develops and recommends guidance and control procedures.
- Implements new or changed procurement policies.
- Provides input concerning contract review findings to the company's business units and conducts pre-award review of contracts or contract changes as well as budgetary impacts.
- Examines all aspects of the contract action, including the purchase request, use of waivers and deviations, proposals, negotiation objectives, cost or price analyses, compliance with small business regulations, and terms and conditions of contracts.
- Interacts with vendor community as a representative of the company.
- Performs as a team player willing to assume tasks regardless the size or responsibility.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.