We are looking for an individual with a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspect of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices. As a Software Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to create software, as well as design/build/maintain test automation and have a direct and meaningful impact on the quality of the company's digital platform.
- React/ Redux
- HTML/ CSS
- Unix/ Linux
- Bash Scripting
- Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of similar technologies can be acceptable.
- Experience with source control, documentation, and Continuous integration (CI) Self-Motivation
- Comfortable in paired programming and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience designing and architecting scalable and resilient enterprise software
- Strong programming fundamentals
- Demonstrates experience with unit/integration/functional testing
- Knows, uses, and extends standards and best practices
- Ability to collaborate and maintain positive relationships
- Willingness and availability to be a part of a 24/7 production support team on a rotating basis
- Proven ability to solve problems methodically
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Willingness to think proactively and anticipate future needs
- Proven Collaboration skills
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.