Gentis Solutions is seeking a Mobile Tester to join our team. The tester must have experience with Selenium and Appium.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
- 3+ years of dedicated experience writing mobile tests with Appium (experience with most recent releases of Appium REQUIRED)
- 3+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine)
- 3+ years of experience with CI tools
- 1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid
- 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
- 1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
- 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management (or equivalent tool)
- Prefer latest release of Appium being utilized in the current/most recent project
- Prefer Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most recent project Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
- Prefer working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines
- Accurately estimate work assignments
- Show assertiveness
- Responsible for design and execution of test strategies as part of an Agile scrum team
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on testability of functional requirements, product designs, and estimating/planning.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- Translate user stories and requirements to test cases
- Develop and support the testing of product features throughout the entire development cycle
- Own and be accountable for test strategy, test planning, and test execution
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Be the voice of quality by uncovering issues, debugging the application through logs, stack traces and test results, continuous monitoring of systems under test and applications in production to increase confidence in the product or features rolled out
- Work closely with development teams to drive root cause analysis and feed that knowledge into automated quality processes effectively
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Collaborate with engineers in other teams to keep current on the company’s latest developments in the area of automation, learn from them and share/propose ideas.
- Advocate for shift-left approach to testing and be the voice of quality
- Research emerging test tools, trends and methodologies and enhance existing systems and processes
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.