The candidate will be responsible for developing and coding of Integration for key enterprise projects using Java and IBM Integration Bus. Core JAVA development experience outside the context of IIB is required. The primary projects will be to develop the primary data synchronization integrations/frameworks/services for near real-time store to central transactions.
The candidate is also responsible for all facets of the systems development lifecycle for application enhancements and existing production systems of various sizes and complexities. The candidate performs many of these tasks independently and communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The candidate may complete coding assignments when necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of direct experience working with Enterprise Application Integration, Message oriented Middleware or Service Oriented Architecture patterns and applications.
- experience designing and developing using IBM Integration Bus v9 or 10
- 3 or more years direct experience designing and developing using JAVA core technologies.
- Experience developing/implementing SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Experienced with creation of XML schema’s and mapping.
- Extensive experience in developing solutions utilizing Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and solid understanding of SOA lifecycle
- Knowledge of communicating via MQ Series or JMS queues
- Experience applying the WSDL First Development approach
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and various database platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- J2EE skill as a plus to the job description.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- Excellence written and verbal communication skill are a must.
- Experience with SQL and various DB platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience developing Integration in the Retail/Manufacturing domains.
- Experience with Mainframe Integration practices
- Experience with MQ integration practices.
- Experience with ARTS and/or OAGIs standards.
- Experience with ERP or MDM integration projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in the technical design process with the Integration Architects on key integration projects.
- Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using the IIB software.
- Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using JAVA core technologies.
- Unit test your code using SDLC best practices.
- Develop programming specifications.
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing.
- Coordinated the delivery of quality artifacts across multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.